Room Hire - Northampton
Northampton Quaker Meeting House - our town centre rooms are affordable and comfortable, and are available to hire to informal groups, charities, religious groups, public sector bodies, and other not-for-profit organisations whose activities do not conflict with recognised Quaker principles. We do not hire to political parties, profit making organisation or for social occasions.
Our facilities include;
- Four rooms of various sizes to suit groups from 10 to 80 people (details below)
- Kitchen facilities
- Wheelchair access to ground floor rooms and toilets, with a disabled toilet and baby changing facility
- Hearing aid loop in Meeting Room and Schoolroom
- Free wifi
- Availability Monday to Saturday (daytime and evenings) and Sunday evenings. (see below for booking times and prices)
- Regular bookings are welcomed
- Full details of our room hire Terms and Conditions are available to download
- Photos of the rooms
Meeting Room – on the ground floor, furnished with 50 chairs, a baby grand piano, and a small number of tables of various sizes and heights. There is seating for another 30 around three sides of the room on bench seats.
Schoolroom – on the ground floor, furnished with 30 chairs and 7 tables.
Emmeline Davies Room – on the upper floor, furnished with 10 low/easy chairs, a number of ordinary chairs, a coffee table and a kitchen type table.
Marten Room – on the upper floor, furnished with 10 chairs and 4 tables.
Kitchen and Toilets - There is a well equipped kitchen on the ground floor, two toilets, and a disabled toilet with baby changing unit. Please bear in mind that there may be more than one group using the kitchen at any one time and this should be taken into account when planning breaks for refreshments.
Room Hire Charges
Our rooms are hired out in four, 3 hour sessions each day. The session times are 10am – 1pm, 1pm – 4pm, 4pm – 7pm, & 7pm – 10pm.
All new hirers are required to compete our New Hirers Form before we accept their first booking.
|Schoolroom & Kitchen||£20|
|Meeting Room, Schoolroom & Kitchen||£46|
|Emmeline Davies Room||£15|
For further information, or to make a booking, please contact the Hirings Officer.